Friday, February 15, 2008

I Mead You More Than Anything

It's 12:22 pm on Valentine's Day and I have started in on the more than half of Sunshine Nectar Carbonated Honey Wine With Apricot Puree from the good folks at Redstone Meadery in Boulder, CO I have left in my fridge.

At the beginning of my drinking, my lovely friend Michael sent me this (which was a wonderful way to start things off as I was in between the first and second episodes of "Dexter" and going "Daaaaaaaaamn!" So this was a nice kick in the teeth before I jumped into "Dexter" number two! Enjoy!):



PS. If a Valentine greeting I sent you had someone naked in it, well, don't take offense. I think it's neat they have naked Valentine greetings on the internet that are both tasteful and have hearts on the butts.

Okay, I'll check back with you later!

No comments: