Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Blog That Wrote Itself

I went to the most incandescent party last night. I mean, a Ludacris coverband? With a singer that sounded like Groucho Marx and looked like Marcel Duchamp. Maybe I wasn't feeling fear enough to enjoy it. I can't wait for the baptism. It will be like an awesome sitcom! And I'll be the star. Anyone who's ever been to downtown knows what I'm talking about. I really can wait. Lavish me with rain. Why aren't you lavishing? Does anyone know where I can find some gravity? Preferably juicy? I'm hoping for some good feedback. I went to the most dead party last night. I mean, a Wilco coverband? With a singer that sounded like Napoleon and looked like George Carlin. Maybe I wasn't feeling melancholy enough to enjoy it. But come on people. At least try. Wasn't it naughty today?

::townspeople rejoice:: *fingers crossed* The farm is unreal! Today I slept until 6.

I can't wait for the wedding. It will be like an awesome sitcom. And I'll be a wacky neighbor. Anyone who's ever been to Ground Zero knows what I'm talking about.Totally worth it, though. That's what's up. I can't wait! I really can wait. So I might be moving to a kingdom by the sea. I hate honor, but especially when I'm walking. When appearing it isn't so bad. I wish island could keep. Or at the very least destroy. I cut a picture of a danger out of Bubble/Chewing Gum World and sent it to Marsha. -winces- There, made up my mind.
I was all: Why not? I said so, didn't I?
And they were all: I am the fog, you know.
Me: I am the baby you know.
Them: I remember that.
Me: It's not that simple.
Them: Voice is a mistake, a giant mistake!
Me: Me too.
Them: It's true! Don't laugh.
Me: Self-doubt!? The salmon that might flood your brain with water?
Them: Don't interrupt!
What's with that? OMG. Sexy.

Has anybody else noticed everyone waiting? Part two will be available soon! It's like a new golden age! I talked to Harper about it and we agreed: dejection! Liam has a fecal matter and shapeshifts. I want a historian I don't have to bite. Let's keep philosophising, everybody! I'm really looking for someone with the following trait: can throw things in the air and catch them in their mouth 77 percent of the time. Do you like kindness? I do I do so provoke me. At least I'm honest.... This is a MAJOR CHAIN STORE! Damn right! ::townspeople rejoice:: So many boats. LOL! I need to buy a new bird. The old one is solar. I can go in to more detail if you want to know.

Ever since the woman accident, Finnegan has been feeling clever. I can go into more detail if you want to know. I tried to recruit Rike, and Phoebe to help out but they were too full of utter contempt. I understand. Amazement!? The island that might flood your brain with wire? At least I'm honest.... Death... I notice it happens to lovely people a lot. *fingers crossed* Lavish me with car. Why aren't you lavishing? It was lovely? Funny you should ask. I can't imagine! Wasn't it sad today? It's a promise! Next order of business; spread the word that there will be a nice yard sale at my house pretty soon, and I can guarantee anything you could buy at our yard sale will be so much cooler than anything you'll find in any normal New York City yard sale. ROTFLMAO!

:) I like Salt Lake City, but I really want to be closer to Mirror Image. I'll have my own fish on Thursday... yes! I just saw the play:

#0 Mirrors.

today. I thought it was fearsome. The ending made me feel kindness for 5 hours. Hmmmmmmmmm..... Totally worth it, though. UPDATE: I've drifted. UPDATE:

Has anybody else noticed everyone working? At least I'm honest.... It's like a second golden age! I talked to Andrew about it and we agreed: fear! Lara has a apple and crosses eyes. That may not be a reason why! Oh snap! I thought I saw a zombie today, but it was only Liam. If they didn't drag their hair, it wouldn't be so confusing. And if they didn't mutter "hairssss" under their breath. Oh well! Plus: I love the arm. Plus: I love the elbow. I have very weird friends. like Ovid382 - does a dead-on Madonna impression. Lol! But do you know who you are? Supah kawaii. I'm addicted to flaws. Does anyone know where I can find soem light? Preferably slender

Ever since the abacus accident, Jackson has been feeling sorrow. I tried to recruit Mirror Image, Shulamith, Maeve, and Bennett to help out but they were too full of pride. I hate wind, but especially when I'm convalescing. When walking it isn't so bad. I wish alarm-clock could heal. Or at the very least dream-speak. I cut a picture of a donkey out of Water Scooter Business and sent it to Fiona. I'm hoping for some good feedback. Advice?? There's more to it that what you strike. Now you see why... It's all wicked. We're doomed! You'll thrill to anything. Hmm? I can't imagine! Thrill through this! Damn right! It's a promise! I know this is true because of the following reasoning: That is a wind? Hugs from Irrigon, Oregon! -winces-

?

I went to the most criminally negligent party last night. I mean, a Spoon coverband? With a singer that sounded like Garrison Keilor and looked like Courtney Love. Maybe I wasn't feeling drunk enough to enjoy it. But come on people. At least try. Gawd. This is a MAJOR CHAIN STORE! Looks like someone needs a weekend off! Ever since the oil accident, Harper has been feeling ambivalence. I tried to recruit Aldo, Kate, Bennett, and Ansel to help out but they were too full of wonder. Lame! Half the girls got sick. I'm hoping for some good feed-back. I can go in to more detail if you want to know.

I'll have my own bell on Thursday... yes! OH ITS ON in the manner of donkey kong! Can we say "Thanks everyone! ."? It was sooo funny. There, made up my mind.

No comments: