Thursday, February 21, 2008

Skeletons

I saw this bulletin post on Myspace and it really struck me. Basically, you are supposed to add a secret to the list and repost. It's anonymous to the extent that you know who posted it last so you know theirs is the last one. So, in some senses, it really touched me how brave a lot of these people were and just revealed something they were ashamed of or maybe unashamed of, possibly even just tired of hiding. Some of them are downright hiding behind asinine comments because their secrets will stay that way and probably do not have the heart to look at themselves directly in the soul. Even the people who admit to singing in the shower said something. But the ones who said crap like "wow. y cant you just leave me the FUCK alone!? jeez-us. and hey other guy..who knows if i really love you or not. i sure as hell dont..sorry but what exactly is love?" are the saddest ones of all.

People's souls are amazing and yes so complicated and delicate. They are beautiful because they are messy and not neat orderly. I just want to point out the beauty in breakdown and happiness and that yes, beauty also includes shame, tears and pain along with endearinly tender love, joy and sweetness.



1. Chances are, I'm just waiting for you to let me down.
2. I'm in love with my best guy friend and don't know how to tell him but he's with a girl that makes him miserable.
3. I like her but i know it will never go anywhere.
4. He is still the only one whose insults affect me.
5. I sometimes miss my ex
6. I still love her and i dont know why and i break down and cry every night besides i missed being loved
7. I miss my Dad more than people think I do.
8. I keep quiet about things I shouldn't.
9. I don't know who I really am.
10.I miss my grandma mary more than anything in the world
11. i love sex with random people
12.i play basketball just because my grandma taught me and now she's gone :(
13. I know she doesn't have the same feelings for me that I do for her
14. My mom makes me feel fat, but I'm not
15.I sometimes wonder what I've done to deserve enough not finding someone to be with and be happy.
16. I want him bad, but we dont even talk.
17.somwtimes people dont understand how you feel and hate you for the stpidest things.
18.im in love with the most amazing guy =]
19. I fell in love at the wrong time. Ended up hurting him and myself. We were going to get married. Man i messed up, I'm sorry.
20. so theres this guy......
21. i'm a compulsive liar. i don't know how to stop it.
22. I want someone who knows what I need without me having to tell them.
23.I still secretly talk to my ex, who now has a g/f. And little does he know it kills me inside because I still love him!
24. I only like the attention.
25.i say i'm over him, but i really fucking love him
26. i really like this guy that i know doesnt have the same feelings but yet i like this other guy and i just have never been so confused in my life i just want a guy thats not gonna use me and will treat me right i'm sick of all this bullshit. love me or not.
27. All I want to fucking do is play with some fucking pine needles because I can't deal with being so gay. I hate it. I hate looking the part. I want a man, but can I handle that?
28.i hate the person j am so when i call people fake i tel myself that...and i hae gne boy crazy, j got over one guy and ljke somone i am not spposed to
29. I wish my dad would die so i could inherit all his money "/
30. I cheated on him. and I regret it. Alot.
31. I wish I had the guts to leave him cuz it hurts.
32. I <3 him sooo much it hurts my own <3!!
33. I Love him and he loves me. Life is great! (PST! It's no secret)
34. I cheated twice, once with a friend
35. i like her but i don't know how to tell her. does she fell the same?
36. I want him really bad but I think all he wants is sex
37. I don't trust anyone.
38. I considered having sex with him because I thought he would change.
39. I want him so bad but he might like one of my best friends
40. i'm lying to try and get my ex back, even though i have a new boyfriend
41. I love making out w/ him, even though we both are taken.
42.
43. I'm afraid that if I make my move on him, you'll just hurt me like before...
44.I don't love him anymore.
45.i am so afraid he's going to hurt me.
46.
47. I talk about him more than I should.
48.
49. My smile is faker than you think.
50. i love her
51. i hate him
52. i am in love with a friend who is younger than me, but i think i screwed it up with my big mouth. i hope not, i would kill to be with him. and he doesnt even know it.
53.
54. I sometimes pretend to be someone else so I don't have to be who I really am..
55.
56. im afraid of commitment. =[[
57. i'm inlove with another man but live with my boyfriend...im sorry
58.I dont trust him, hes hurt me more than he realizes, so I just smile and act like everything is fine.
59. He changed me more than I let on.
60. i'm not sorry..
61.i would spend my life with him in a heartbeat
62.
63. I am in love with someone who i believe could never possibly love me in the same way i am lost and don't know what to do.
64. Sometimes i wish i were dead
65.i
66. wow. y cant you just leave me the FUCK alone!? jeez-us. and hey other guy..who knows if i really love you or not. i sure as hell dont..sorry but what exactly is love?
67. i love her but i dont want to go back out wit her even though i lover her to death.
68.
69. sometimes, i wish i could do to him what he did to me.
70. maybe i'm having a baby.
71. my mum was diagnosed with cancer recently, but all i can think about usually is how much i need a shag.
72. there are some people that i REALLY can't stand...such as a certain little troll who broke something that belonged to me...and it cost waaaaayyyyy over a hundred dollars to get it fixed...little bitch
73. I think life would be better if my chest size was larger.
74. i act like i'm over it, but i'm pretty sure everyone knows i'm not
75.i believe in him more than he knows..
76. i'm a month and half pregnant, and i'm already thinking of abortion.
77. He's made me believe in love at first sight again...
78. I love him with all my heart, and would marry him in a heartbeat!
79.Okay so, I'm in love with my girlfriend BUT all the girls keep chasing me! I have one that is in love with me and i feel bad because i can't give her everything, another one has a boyfriend but likes me a lot. I just met another one who keeps calling me and wants to hang out tonight. And the only one i want is my wife!
80. I blame myself for things I shouldn't.
81. im in love. completely consumed by it. i never want it to end and i'd do anything for him. i would do anything to make it last forever.
82. I want him back so bad
83. this is my favorite number of all time. wouldn't you like to know why...
84. I stand up for others, but let people walk all over me.
85.I wish he would realize how much i really love him and care about what happens to him!!
86.
87.i'm in love with two people
88.i'm not a virgin and he don't know it
89. i want him BAD
90. i think i might be pregnant. and i've told a lot of people, just not my best friend or the father..
91. ok well i like this one guy but hes in love with this other girl..and hes a total ass..and yah i hate him..but i like him
92. All I want is someone who doesn't leave when things get hard, but they all do.
93.I'm a LESBIAN and no one knows it
94. All I ever wanted was him, but even though he wants me I'll never let him hurt me again.
95. I want Daniel Jesonis soooo bad and im not gonna get him
96. I love him... but I hate him SO much.
97. He'll never know how much it hurts to see him care for someone else.
98. My only motivation for winning is so that my mom won't be dissappointed.
99. I love him...he has her.
100. I LOVE ERIC BERRY!
101. He gives me back that feeling I thought I'd lost for good...
102. I lost my virginity,after i said id wait for marriage.
103. random guys give me more attention than he does!! it can be tempting too
104.i want her but she dosen't like me that way atleast i don't think she does
105. i dont kno if i should or shouldent do it, u kno tell her how i feel or wait to be with someone else
106. i'm scared he's falling in love with me, when i'm in with someone else still
107.
108. im still not over him. tho i have a new bf.
109.
110. He used me, and tricked me. Though sometimes i still wish he was here.
111. I don't believe him when he says he loves me.
112. I am afraid of responsibility.
113.I like to photograph myself in sexy lingerie
114. i'm 17 and my dad still hits.....
115. I push people away when I need them the most.
116.i love him. i want to write music with him and he promised we would, but like all of his other promises, it fell short.
117.
118. I'm going to attempt to committ suicide this summer. I've talked about it before. But i've never been more serious than I am now.
119.i don't know how to tell her i love her...
120.
121.
122. I'm *secretly* in love with "Pete"(*Nammmed Changed for my sake) - Chaanel
123. i like one of my best friend's ex boyfriend
124. I am the most insecure person I know. I don't like anything about me and I show it.
125.
126.I wanna be with someone who doesn't even realize I exsist...
127.
128. I've thought about making a conspriacy plot to ruin my bestfriend and his girlfriend's relationship for 4 months, because I've madly in love with him...
129.
130. i want to marry you...i love you so much...im afraid of your friends and the decisions youre making right now....too bad you live 15 hours away. your with me every where i go babe.
131. I finally found something to hold on to and I'm so afraid I'm going to lose it
132. i really like my new boyfriend. but the baby isn't his.
133. he treats me like shit, but id die for him :D
134. i'm in love with one of my best guy friends but idk how to tell him or wat to do if he doesnt like me like that :(
135. I still love her!!!!
136. I like this girl but i dont know whats goin on with her .. if she likes me or what ... i really really like her and i would love to date her.
137. i only did it 2 teach him a lesson but he nvr learned it
138.im not as "pure" as everyone think i am.
139.
140.I love my ex who still talk to and I love my bf.
141.
142. my not so innocent anymore.
143. Arent we all guilty???
144.i told him i liked him, but it was a lie
145.you never know what you had untill its gone......
146. I'm falling in love with a guy who isn't my boyfriend. But I know he'll never even notice me for anything but a good time. I'm infatuated, but I'll never mean anything to him..
147. i cheated on her
148. I hide the bodies right in fron of their eyes. and i don't know who i am, and i can't stop what i'm turning into. and i love her. and i told her. and she didn't respond. but it was expected. THEY PILE UP.
149. You always want what you can't have!!!!
150. Im scared to lose you.
151. I love him.... but i dont know if he loves me back
152.Lifes hard, get over it
153. I have a serious case of Coulrophobia (look it up retards)~Shanna
154.i fear my wife she'll come at me like a spider monkey!!!
155. if i add it then it wont be a secret!
156..I GUESS SOMEONE'S SECRET IS OUT, LOL!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME D.L.
157. I FEAR I WILL DISAPPEAR
158. I like All-American Rejects.
159. When I get pissed off, I still put in my Fiona Apple CD and sing at the top of my lungs whist driving on the highway.

No comments: