Saturday, May 31, 2008

You Can Always Believe a T-Shirt



Gee. I didn't think he would put it on a t-shirt. I'm really flattered! Rather than copy him and be stupid and get a "Jimmy Fallon was here" with an arrow pointing down t-shirt, I think I'll just put this on a t-shirt. That's right. Bragging rights.

Thanks, Jimmy Fallon. I heart you, too!

But seriously, folks...

I'm always fascinated when I see things like this. I am entranced by this picture. I know he bought it. Or some wardrobe person gave it to him to wear. Is it like buying a license plate for your bike? Were there Jessicas, Shirleys, Allisons, Annes, Kellys, Peggys, Janets, Susans, Melissas, etc. to pick from and someone, maybe even Jimmy himself said, no, no, nuh-uh, nope, meh, eh, no, not even!, nooo, etc. until he saw the only Wendy left on the rack? (There's rarely A Wendy on the rack, let alone any Wendy on the rack, just to let you know. I can't remember having a keychain with a tiny license plate with my name on it or a license plate for my bike as a kid or any sort of memorabilia except a Mickey Mouse ears hat but they sew your name on right there and well, my high school nickname was Weiner so I had them sew that on there. Trust me, you'll never find a Weiner. Well, maybe in Jimmy Fallon's pants. But that's another story.)

I don't know. Maybe guys are different or I'm different but I wouldn't wear a shirt like that because then I'd be constantly thinking, "People think someone named Wendy was here." I get that it's a joke but you know, who the hell and why the hell...Wendy? I'm especially fascinated because it's my name and I love things with my name on it, especially if it implies I was somehow sexually involved with Jimmy Fallon. There's not too many of us Wendys out there. Not as many as say the names I read off above. Or like other names. The Kaylees are taking over pretty soon. They're growing up pretty fast. But their name is too long to look good on a shirt like that. Take that, Kaylees! You will never be implicated in a sexual daliance with Jimmy Fallon. Also, he would get arrested because you're pretty young.

(Okay, I'll settle down now and stop being intense. Am I being intense? Michael told me I get intense, which I agree with on some points but now I'm trying to tone it down a little which is making me more intense sometimes. It's kind of like when someone who is freaked out by your driving is in the car and you drive worse because they make you nervous, thus proving their point to them but otherwise you're a good driver because you can relax.)

All I have to say is: I'm awesome! Let's hear it for the Wendys! Especially this one!! (I don't know other ones!)

No comments: