Thursday, March 6, 2014

Dear Readers, I Need Your Help

I know I don't post often and yet, for some reason, you still read. For that, I thank you. I just don't have much inspiration right now because I live in a very dull place. It's not inspiring. They don't even know what Daleks are. I mean, come on.
So, I need your help and anyone you can gather together. Let's get an army together. I'm posting a widget thing here for your perusal. I need to get back to Denver. To my life. Where all the funny, awesome things happen that inspire me. But also for better health care. I'll leave it up to the widget thing to explain. (I hope it works. I'll test it out to make sure you can see it. Quality control always!) Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for your help.

Here's the link to the actual page as well:  http://www.gofundme.com/73ua7w

No comments: